18 Funny Cat Moments to Get You Through Quarantine
Who says staying at home during the quarantine is boring? For these cats, it might just be a day like no other, except for the fact that they’re wondering why the heck we’re at home for so long. These cats have no idea what’s going on around them especially the pandemic that’s terrifying humans everywhere. But as always, they never fail to make funny moments…without actually knowing it.
We’ve collected the best ones to see how people humorously deal with this quarantine together with their feline company. Let these funny cat posts get you through quarantine even for just a moment.
1. The home-schooled cats
2. The cats that are also working from home. Or so we thought?
3. When they start to group and give you a stare. Oh what could they be talking about?
4. When the pandemic teaches us to care for everyone. We mean EVERYONE. Let this cat be a model
5. Love, Kitty
6. Kitty freaking out: Why the heck are they home for so long? Do they miss me that much?
7. Even these cats practice social distancing. Let them be your role models.
8. When you miss the outside world already but couldn’t do anything about it
9. When you miss your friends so much and you just bond with the ones who look like them
10. Oh you don’t want to mess with a cat patroller
11. They’re actually the QuaranQueens
12. What are you? The boss?
13. Quarantine Goals: Get Shredded
14. If all supervisor was like this…
15. We’re likely #4 and #5
16. Why? Why? Why are you here all day everyday, hooman?
17. Guys, meet our home trainer
18. They’re always getting in the way…in the cutest pssible way, though.
What’s your best pick? Tell us what you think about it and share some of yours if you’re owning one. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! ????❤️
Disclaimer: ZEN Rooms claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on ZEN Rooms, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.