F8 Bed and Breakfast: The Tagaytay Hotel You’ll Definitely Want to Check In to
Dubbed as the Second Summer Capital of the Philippines, Tagaytay means cold breeze, the dreamy scent of pine trees, restaurants with a view, and plenty of great sights to see. That is why it’s not that surprising why many travelers extend their supposed day trip to chase its beauty. Who can blame them? Tagaytay is such a beautiful place to have a staycation with your loved ones. The question is, where to stay while traveling Tagaytay?
One that stands out is F8 Bed and Breakfast sitting in Iruhin Central. This Tagaytay hotel offers affordable but quality accommodations in a convenient location. From here, you can easily access so many must-see Tagaytay tourist spots meant to be enjoyed by you and your companions. Among the attractions near this Tagaytay budget hotel are:
- Tagaytay Picnic Grove (1.9 km) – Spend your weekend with your family by having a picnic at one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tagaytay. At Picnic Grove, you can dine with a view while enjoying the most precious moments and fun stories with your travel buddies. The good thing about the Tagaytay hotel F8 Bed and Breakfast, it is so close to Picnic Grove.
- People’s Park in the Sky (2.3 km) – Another attraction near this Tagaytay inn is People’s Park in the Sky where you can see a 360° view of the city. Make sure not to miss this when you’re having your Tagaytay staycation.
- La VeryOls Mountain View Garden (3.4 km) – F8 Bed and Breakfast is also close to La Veryol’s Mountain View Garden that offers a unique way of relaxing through their crowd-favorite “Kawa Hot Bath”. This activity allows you to rest and recharge in a huge kawa filled with herbal leaves and partnered with Aromatic Milk baths and bath bombs.
- Tagaytay Public Market (3.8 km) – One of the best things about staying at this Tagaytay budget hotel is its proximity to the public market. So, whenever you feel like cooking, shopping, or food tripping while you’re on your Tagaytay staycation, the public market is just a few minutes away from you.
For more Tagaytay tourist spots, read this blog: 12 Tagaytay Tourist Spots Perfect for Refreshing Staycation
But its nearness to so many must-see destinations is not the only thing that this Tagaytay inn boasts of. At F8 Bed and Breakfast, you can expect nothing but excellent service and nice amenities to ensure comfort. They’ve got 24-hour security and room service, free WiFi in all rooms, chapel, and daily housekeeping.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, F8 Bed and Breakfast is an excellent choice for your quick vacation in Tagaytay.
More details about F8 Bed & Breakfast
Address: 48 Tagaytay-Calamba Road, Iruhin Central, Tagaytay City
Starts at PHP 2,500/night
Perfect for: Leisure travelers
What to love about this Tagaytay budget hotel:
- Free Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Shower
- 24h Room Service
- Meeting Room (Extra Cost)
- Common Kitchen
- Shared Lounge / TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- SPA (Massage)
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Bathroom
- Cable TV Channel
- Window in The Room
- Bottled Water
- Coffee & Tea
- Study Desk
Things to do in and around this Tagaytay hotel:
- Visit Taal Volcano
- Ride a horse
- Have a delightful food trip
- Book a spa and massage
- Go to Sky Ranch Tagaytay
The deal you shouldn’t miss
Looking for the best Tagaytay hotels promo? Here’s an amazing Tagaytay overlooking hotel that offers low rates with great comfort, plus an additional deal you shouldn’t miss:
Use Code ZENF8BNB for extra 10% OFF
Valid until September 30 (prepaid orders)