Hotels Are Guaranteed Safe Under ZEN Safety Assurance Program
As the world adapts to COVID-19 safety measures, ZEN Rooms assures its guests that it is already prepared. Safety has always been a top priority for us and our hotels reflect the efforts. From mandatory body temperature checks to implementing WHO guidelines and government regulations, ZEN Rooms is always one step ahead.
Sanitization and hygiene standards remain our top priorities across all hotels but to raise the safety bar even further, we have introduced ZEN Safety Assurance Program where selected hotels will be subjected to even more enhanced safety and sanitization. The list will only grow.
ZEN Rooms COVID-19 Safety Measures
1. Hotel Sanitization & Hygiene
As part of our ongoing effort to protect the safety and health of our guests and staff, we are making sure cleanliness and hygiene standards are at maximum level. The precautionary measures taken by our hotels include:
• Using high-quality disinfectants for hotel sanitization
• Deep-cleaning of every room upon check-out
• Sanitizing public areas every hour, with special attention to high-risk spots (e.g. counters, door handles, elevator buttons)
• Re-organizing lobby areas to create extra safe space for guests
• Strictly regulating access to elevators
• Properly and carefully segregating linen and disposable trash
2. Check-in Safety
At ZEN Rooms, we value and understand the process, right from check-in to the happy review at check-out, therefore to ensure there is safety at the very first step, we are implementing the following:
• Mandating body temperature checks for everyone
• Ensuring receptionists and hotel staff is equipped with PPEs at all times
• Maintaining strict social distancing at the front desk
• Equipping front desk and other parts of the hotels with hand sanitizers
3. Guest-On-stay Safety
But as you know, safety measures don’t just stop at the front desk, they actually begin. And to ensure guests’ are safe inside the hotel and during their stay, the following measures are also being taken:
• Implementing strict restriction for outsiders
• Providing in-room sanitization kits
• Posting safety infographics and reminders across the hotel and in rooms
• Imposing social distancing via clear signages for everyone to see
4. Hotel Staff Safety
We consider our staff as modern-day heroes because, despite the risk of working amid a pandemic, they make sure that their service is of the highest standards. We care for them that is why we are making sure they’re protected with the following safety measures:
• Proper training for COVID19 safety and how to handle an emergency
• Equipping them with modern PPEs
• Ensuring they stay inside the hotel during and off duty to maintain social distancing and safety.
ZEN Rooms is fully committed in providing the best COVID-19 safety measures for its guests. We are proactively adding more hotels under ZEN Safety Assurance program and to know which hotels qualify before you book, all you need to do is check for the following:
1. Look for ZEN Safety Assurance tag on hotel display image
2. Filter by collection and select ZEN Safety Assurance while you’re on the hotel listing page
We are doing everything to #StaySafe so we can all #StayZEN
Your safety is ZEN Guarantee.
Disclaimer: ZEN Rooms claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on ZEN Rooms, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.