Boracay is, without a doubt, the most popular beach in the Philippines and is known worldwide for its oh-so-fine white sand beaches and cerulean waters perfect for swimming. However, traveling to the world-famous island can sometimes be a lot more expensive than expected, especially if you’re aiming for Instagrammable accommodations.
Aesthetically pleasing Boracay hotels usually come with a hefty price tag for accommodation so we—who don’t want to splurge on a bed for the night—opt for a more affordable option like dormitels.
While dormitels are budget-friendly, the descriptive words that immediately come to mind when we hear dormitels are tight spaces, and sometimes, dirty. In short, dormitels are the type of accommodation that will have you saying pwede na.
But that’s not the case when you book with Shore Time Dormitel. This accommodation is definitely much cheaper than the 5 star hotels in Boracay but just as clean and pretty, making it an ideal alternative for those who are traveling on a shoestring budget.
Suggested article: Travel Hacks: Guide to Boracay Budget Trip Under PHP 8000
Shore Time Dormitel is not a beachfront Boracay hotel but it is located in an awesome location, making the fine white sand beaches of Boracay just a few steps away from you. This Boracay dormitel features a 24-hour front desk, room service, security and a shared lounge / TV area for you to have a comfortable and convenient stay. You wouldn’t also have to worry about staying here because Shore Time Dormitel is a DOT accredited accommodation in Boracay.
But aside from these, Shore Time Dormitel also takes pride in their kind and efficient staff that is guaranteed to give you a more pleasing and attractive stay. Plus, there is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Shore Time Dormitel.
Here are some of the nearest Boracay tourist attractions in Shore Time Dormitel:
- Cagban Beach (550 m) – Most of the time, Boracay is crowded so if you want to veer away from the pool of people and enjoy someplace alone, Cagban Beach is a perfect offbeat destination near this affordable Boracay hotel. It is a tiny but charming beach and is accessible via a narrow, unpaved road past the Cagban port.
- Tambisaan Beach (2.9 km) – Located at the southeastern tip of Boracay island, Tambisaan Beach boasts several coral gardens perfect for snorkeling. This place is a better alternative to island hopping trips offered on White Beach as it is cheaper at Tambisan Beach.
- White Beach (3.3 km) – Oh the White Beach. Who doesn’t know this pristine beach in Boracay? This is one of the main reasons people flock to the island. This world-famous beach is a long stretch of fine white sand beach divided into three stations: Station 1 is where the high-end resorts and restaurants are, Station 2 is where the malls and bars are for a fun nightlife, and Station 3 is the most serene part because it has fewer crowds and is quieter.
More details about Shore Time Dormitel
Address: Sitio Cagban, Barangay Manoc-Manoc, Malay, Aklan
Starts at PHP 1,600/night for 2
Perfect for: Leisure travelers
What to love about this cheap Boracay hotel:
- Free Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- 24h Front Desk
- 24h Room Service
- Ironing Facilities (Extra Cost)
- Shared Lounge / TV Area
- Laundry (Extra Cost)
- Dry Cleaning (Extra Cost)
- 24h Security
- No Parking
- Flat Screen TV
- Private Bathroom
- Hot Shower
- Window in The Room
- Bottled Water
Things to do in and around this Boracay hotel:
- Helmet diving
- Island hopping
- Sunset cruise
For more activities to try in Boracay, read this: 12 Exciting Things to Do in Boracay: Activities That Will Make Your Trip Extra Fun
The deal you shouldn’t miss
Looking for the best Boracay hotel promo? Here’s an amazing DOT accredited Boracay hotel that offers low rates with great comfort, plus an additional deal you shouldn’t miss:
Use Code ZENSHORETIME for extra 10% OFF
Valid until September 30 (prepaid orders)