Find out the updated Palawan Travel Requirements 2022, the latest news on Palawan guidelines, and more in this complete travel guide.
Hailed as one of the best islands in the world, Palawan is a popular destination in the Philippines that does not disappoint. It is brimming with so many wonders of nature such as towering rock formations, breathtaking lagoons, and pristine beaches that you wouldn’t want to miss for the world!
We know you’re excited to see its beauty for yourself, because who isn’t? Now, the wait is finally over! Palawan has reopened its doors to domestic tourists!
If you want to know more about the Palawan Travel Requirements 2022, we’ve created this ultimate guide for tourists going to Coron, El Nido, and Puerto Princesa City to make traveling easier and hassle-free.
What’s inside this blog?
Palawan Travel Requirements 2022
Before you visit the majestic Palawan, take note of all the important travel advisories, guidelines, and Palawan LGU travel requirements to keep both tourists and locals safe. This is applicable to all of Palawan including Coron, El Nido, and Puerto Princesa.
- Valid ID
- Proof of vaccination
- If not vaccinated, you must bring a negative RT-PCR test result
For more updates and information on the latest Palawan LGU travel requirements, visit this website: http://www.palawan.gov.ph/
Related stories you shouldn’t miss:
- 20 Instagrammable Palawan Attractions: Best Spots to Take Photos
- Palawan Hidden Gems: 5 Unspoiled Places You Must Discover Now
- 3-Day Palawan Itinerary: 13 Must-Try Things to Do in Coron for a Memorable Trip
- 12 Cool Things to Do in Palawan Beyond Island Hopping
- The Paradise on Earth: Glorious Palawan Tourist Spot That Will Make You Fall In-Love With Nature
- Get a Taste of a Little Paradise With These Stunning Coron, Palawan Tourist Spots
- 8 Reasons Why Palawan Should Be On Your Post-Quarantine Travel Bucket List
- El Nido Palawan: Your Ultimate Guide to Visiting One of the World’s Best Islands
- Kayangan Lake: Everything to Know Before Exploring Palawan’s Natural Jewel
Frequently Asked Questions About Palawan Travel Requirements 2022
Q: Is Palawan accepting tourists now?
A: Yes, Palawan has reopened for tourists. All major Palawan destinations (El Nido, Coron, San Vicente, Culion, and Amanpulo) are open for tourism.
Q: Do we need to present a negative RT PCR test result in Palawan?
A: Yes, one of the travel requirements to Palawan is a negative RT-PCR Swab test Result if you’re not vaccinated.
Q: Do we need to present a negative RT PCR test result in Coron, Palawan?
A: If you’re not vaccinated, then yes. One of the Coron Palawan travel requirements is a negative RT-PCR Swab test Result (QR coded with receipt) conducted within 48 hours before boarding aircraft.
Q: Do we need to present a negative RT PCR test result in El Nido, Palawan?
A: If you’re not vaccinated, then yes. One of the El Nido tourist requirements is a negative RT-PCR Swab test Result taken within the last 72 hours before travel.
Know the travel guidelines of other places in the Philippines here: Travel Guidelines Philippines 2021: Open Destinations for Leisure Trips and Latest Philippine Travel Requirements
References of information written in this guide for tourists going to Palawan
Disclaimer: ZEN Rooms claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on ZEN Rooms, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.