We get it, you can’t wait to get out of the house and escape from your reality temporarily. So while waiting for the perfect time to book an extended vacation, a staycation in Manila might be the quick fix you need to recharge your batteries.
Whether you want an overnight stay or a weekend getaway, we got you covered! Read below to see our top staycation hotels in Manila!
What’s inside this blog?
Best Hotels in Manila for Staycation
1. Zen Rooms V Plaza Manila
Come to think of it, isn’t it great to have a safe hotel staycation Manila without worrying about your wellbeing, and of course, your budget? ZEN Rooms V Plaza Manila is a perfect place for those looking for a cheap staycation in Manila. While it’s a budget hotel, you’re guaranteed to have the best experience as this hotel offers great amenities that will totally relax you.
2. JMM Grand Suites
True to its name, JMM Grand Suites will give you an excellent staycation experience in Manila. Although Malate is known for its busy and narrow streets, you’ll find true solace in this affordable place. Plus, you’ll be tempted to book an extra night with all the amenities available here!
Things to do in Manila City
If you need to step out and explore the city of Manila, here are all the things you can do and tourist spots to go to in the city.
- Shop until you drop in Chinatown, Divisoria, 168 Shopping Mall
- Relive the past at Escolta Street
- Say a prayer at Quiapo Church and Malate Church
- Relish contemporary art and historic events at Museum of Contemporary Art and Design and Metropolitan Museum of Manila
- Explore Intramuros
3. Sea Residences
If your job requires you to get your creative juices flowing, this Manila staycation is for you.
Cap off your long day with a relaxing view at Sea Residences. The location of the condominium complex is set against a backdrop of the awe-inspiring sunset of the Manila Bay or the stunning Makati skyline.
4. Shore Residences
To truly experience a resort-like staycation in Manila, Shore Residences is the perfect condotel for you. With coconut trees and a gorgeous swimming pool in the middle of the establishment, you will always feel like you’re on a summer vacation.
Things to do in Pasay City
There’s no doubt that the sprawling Mall of Asia complex has a lot to offer. But if you want to go somewhere new besides MOA, check out our top activities to do below!
- Relive your childhood memories at Star City
- Go on a shopping spree at SM Mall of Asia
- Have a ball at Resorts World Manila
- Take photos for the ‘gram at The Dessert Museum and Upside Down Museum
5. The Lokal Host (Trees Residences)
Do you constantly desire to live among nature? Well, now you can with this staycation in Manila.
The Lokal Host is located within Trees Residences, a condo where you can find lush greenery and relaxing stroll paths. Get to enjoy their amenities, such as their outdoor swimming pool, basketball court, and the nearby commercial complex, where you can find anything you need.
6. Princeton Residences
Experience luxe and sophistication by booking a staycation in Princeton Residences in Manila. Feel free to take a dip in the pool with a view, book a massage, or stay all day in bed with Netflix on. Truly a place designed for relaxation.
Things to do in Quezon City
Did you know that Quezon City was once the capital of the Philippines? Known for its parks, hubs for food crawl, the big dome, and more, you’ll never run out of things to do in this city.
- Immerse yourself in amazing works of art at Art in Island
- Have a picnic at La Mesa Eco Park
- Indulge in some cheap eats at Quezon Memorial Circle
- Take a stroll along the University of the Philippines campus
- Go on a food trip at Maginhawa Food Park
- Watch a sports event at Araneta Coliseum
7. Baymont Suites & Residences
If you want to experience the best staycation in Manila, consider booking a stay at Baymont Suites & Residences. What makes it better than other hotel staycation Manila is that it’s near the airport and many tourist attractions!
Things to do in Paranaque City
Home of the most luxurious hotels and casinos in the country, Paranaque City is the ideal city for people looking to have a great time.
- Have a blast at Solaire Resort and Casino
- Shop, dine, party, and play at City of Dreams Manila and Okada Manila
- Walk through Baclaran Market and feast your eyes on all the good, cheap finds!
8. Anuva Residences
Another great staycation in Manila is Anuva Residences, located along Alabang-Sucat East Service Road. It features spacious and well-ventilated rooms. It even has a clubhouse, resort-type lazy river, numerous water features, jogging paths, bike trails, playgrounds, a yoga deck, etc.
Things to do in Muntinlupa
Muntinlupa is known for being the location of New Bilibid Prison and Ayala Alabang Village, but there’s more to this city than meets the eye! Check out other things you can do in this modern city.
- Learn Muntinlupa’s history at Museo ng Muntinlupa
- Feel like a kid again at Yexel’s Toy Museum
- Spoil yourself at Alabang Town Center and Festival Supermall
9. Bryan Condominium Suites
Situated in the Makati part of Manila, Bryan Condominium Suites is a staycation in Manila you should consider checking out. It features spacious, well-lit, and brightly-colored rooms perfect for those seeking a home away from home.
The place is located near supermarkets, bakeries, and food stalls, so you won’t have a problem thinking about what to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
10. Gervasia Hotel
This staycation in Manila features comfortable and elegantly furnished rooms perfect for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Enjoy in your room all day as the hotel offers 24-hour room service.
There are many things to do outside, as it’s nearby establishments such as restaurants, shopping malls, parks, and more.
Things to do in Makati City
Ready to spend some good money? Makati City has the best places for good food and premier shopping centers.
- Break a sweat at Ayala Triangle Gardens
- Learn Filipino culture, art, and history at Ayala Museum
- Go window shopping at Greenbelt Complex
- Improve your appreciation for art at Yuchengco Museum
- Find instagrammable spots at Circuit Makati
- Party it up at Poblacion
Frequently Asked Questions About Staycations in Manila
Q: Is travel allowed in the Philippines?
A: Yes, the Philippines is now open to all tourists.
For more travel updates, read our blog Latest Philippines Tourism News.
Q: Where to have staycations in Manila?
A: If you’re looking for a staycation in Manila with pool, here are the best hotels for a safe staycation in Manila.
- JMM Grand Suites
- Sea Residences
- Shore Residences
- The Lokal Host (Tree Residences)
- Princeton Residences
- Anuva Residences
Q: Can kids travel in Manila?
A: Yes, kids can now travel in Manila, provided that they follow health and safety protocol at all times and that they are accompanied by fully vaccinated parents/guardians.
Q: Where to have a staycation near Manila?
A: Here are some of the best places to have a safe staycation near Metro Manila.
- Casa Elisa Guestrooms in Cavite – Starts at PHP 4000/night
- Hotel Marciano in Laguna – Starts at PHP 4000/night
- South Drive Baguio Manor – Starts at PHP 2800/night
- Tagaytay Staycation House by Bea & RM – Starts at PHP 3615/night
- Wind Residences Tagaytay – Starts at PHP 2580/night
You can find more at www.zenrooms.com
Disclaimer: ZEN Rooms claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on ZEN Rooms, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Road to #FeedGoals: 10 New Must-Visit Quezon City Restaurants and Cafes in 2022 That Are Made for the ‘Gram!