COVID-19 Support Page & FAQs
We understand that in the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, travel plans have been affected, therefore we recommend you to check travel restrictions before booking and traveling to an accommodation. Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed until further notice. To help you further, we are adding publicly available links to government websites in the countries where we operate for travel advisory purpose.
Government Travel Advisories in ZEN Rooms operating countries:
Book Affordable Quarantine and Essential Stays in the Philippines. Starting at P1,299/night (with 3 meals)
Frequently Asked Questions related to COVID-19 Bookings
1. Who can book their stay at ZEN Rooms?
As per government guidelines, only staycation certified hotels will accommodate Singapore residents for leisure. Singapore residents with exigencies, urgent needs including those who meet the following criteria may be allowed:
2. What are the Check-In documents required?
ZEN Rooms is accepting only those guests that meet all the requirements below during check in. Booking are subject to cancellation if the guest is not able to meet the requirements:
Additional Documents Required based on individual categories for Quarantine Stays:
* Latest Medical certificate for all incoming guests, stating none of the occupants was never identified as a suspected, probable or positive COVID-19 case. If identified, kindly submit the result of a negative RT-PCR test as per Department of Health standard (depending on property)
Aside from the above, Govt. deemed essential workers (including foreigners) and stranded passengers (including foreigners) may also accepted at ZEN Rooms. Here are the documents required from them:
*For Stranded Passengers: Transportation Cancellation Confirmation
- Those whose domestic or foreign flights or rides have been cancelled and are prevented from leaving a city or place where they do not permanently reside, or have difficulty availing of transportation to their home city or province, due to the implementation of a community quarantine.
Please Note: Deposit may be required upon check-in. Amount varies per property (valid for Philippines and Singapore)
3. How can I get help with an existing reservation on zenrooms.com in the current situation?
To get help on your existing bookings, we recommend you to check our Help Center Homepage where you can find FAQs and latest policies.
If you would like our Customer Service team to assist you, please contact us through our website chat for a faster reply. We are also available on email ([email protected]) and on phone - numbers available on our Help Center Homepage.
Online Travel Agency (OTA)
You can modify and cancel it through their respective website. Just Login to your account and make the necessary changes. For other concerns, please contact their customer service. In all cases, please have your Booking ID in hand for faster assistance.
4. What is the cancellation policy and how do I cancel my booking amid this situation?
Depending on the conditions of your booking (hotel location, check in/out date, booking date, rate plan, etc.) you may be allowed to cancel your booking.
- For bookings made through ZEN Rooms website or mobile app: send us an email at [email protected] or contact us through our zenrooms.com Live Chat requesting to cancel the order. Please provide your Booking ID, reason for cancellation and any proof supporting your statement.
- Please note that for bookings placed after 6 April 2020, force majeure conditions do not apply. This means that cancellation penalty will apply as defined in the booking policies.
- If you placed your booking through another website (Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip, etc.): You can modify and cancel it through their respective website depending on your reservation policies. Just Login to your account and make the necessary changes. For other concerns, please contact their customer service. In all cases, please have your Booking ID in hand for faster assistance.
5. Can I move my booking to a future date?
You may move your booking to a future date depending on your booking policy, conditions, and hotel availability. If the price of the new dates is higher, the difference will have to be paid to successfully postpone the booking.
6. How can I cancel or postpone a reservation I made through AGODA, Booking, Expedia or any other OTA?
For bookings made through an Online Travel Agency (OTA):
- You can modify and cancel it through their respective website. Just Login to your account and make the necessary changes. For other concerns, please contact their customer service.
- ZEN Rooms Customer Service team will not be able to help with your concern as we do not have access to amend bookings of other OTAs.
- In all cases, please have your Booking ID in hand for faster assistance.
7. If a guest staying at the hotel is confirmed positive, what procedure does the hotel follow?
For Singapore and The Philippines
In the event that a guest staying at the property is confirmed positive, the hotel will follow the highest safety/hygiene standards, as defined by most of the international bodies and national/local Government.
- The hotel staff will contact the local authorities and the COVID-19 positive guest will remain in quarantine until transferred to a quarantine facility.
- Once guest has vacated the room, it will be disinfected using specialized equipment and sanitizing products.
- The room will remain closed until it is deemed safe to be occupied again.
- Any staff and guests that have been in close contact with the positive guest will be notified and placed in quarantine.
8. In the wake COVID-19 pandemic, how many guests are allowed to stay in a room?
Only 1 guest is allowed per room in the Philippines with the following exceptions:
- Returning Overseas Filipinos from same household (family members)
- One of the 2 pax is a minor
- One of the 2 pax is elderly, disabled or not self sufficient in any way
In Singapore, number of guests allowed per room will be same as the maximum room occupancy.
9. Are staycations allowed in ZEN Rooms?
Staycations are NOT allowed in the Philippines. They will only be allowed when the phase where the property is located moves to MGCQ (Modified General Community Quarantine)/New Normal or when there is a new directive by the Government.
Only Staycation Certified Properties are allowed to accommodate staycations and leisure travelers