ZEN Rooms Opposite YMCA, Superior Double/Twin Room USD 20.98 per night Jalan Padang Belia, Kuala Lumpur 50470, Malaysia Jalan Padang Belia, Kuala Lumpur 50470, Malaysia
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (Extra Cost)
- Cable TV
- Coffee & Tea
- Flat Screen TV
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Ironing Facilities
- Non Smoking Room
- Study Desk
- Telephone In Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Room Size: 13m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located at Kuala Lumpur, known as "the sixth most visited city in the world", ZEN Rooms Opposite YMCA is perfect for business & leisure travelers.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of ZEN Rooms Opposite YMCA. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travellers can enjoy.
Jassal Tandoori Restaurant (22.4 km)
GEM Restaurant Brickfields (450 m)
Anjappar Indian Chettinad Restaurant (450 m)
Saravanaa Bhavan (650 m)
NU Sentral (300 m)
KL Bird Park (4.7 km)
Perdana Botanical Garden (6.6 km)
Maybank ATM (3.4 km)
Brickfields Pharmacy (120 m)
ZEN Rooms Opposite YMCA is close to major transportation hubs. It is 52 - minute drive to Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 5 - minute drive to Kuala Lumpur Station
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZENROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- One child under 11 years can stay for free using existing beds.
- Extra bed can be provided at 50 MYR. Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- A tourist tax of MYR 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian ID or valid MY PR Card are exempted.
- Breakfast will be served in separate building (On the 6th floor at Metro Hotel, 2 minutes away from ZEN Rooms Opposite YMCA) - A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.