ZEN Rooms Basic Matt Guesthouse Boracay, Standard Double Room USD 32.73 per night 0158 Cagban, Manoc-Manoc, Malay, Aklan, Manoc-manoc, 5608 Boracay, Boracay 5608, Philippines 0158 Cagban, Manoc-Manoc, Malay, Aklan, Manoc-manoc, 5608 Boracay, Boracay 5608, Philippines
- 24h Security
- Air Conditioning
- Baggage Storage
- Bath Gel/Soap
- Coffee & Tea
- Flat Screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Hot Shower
- In-Room Safe
- No Parking
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Bathroom
- Street View
- Study Desk
- Window in The Room
- Room Size: 20m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located at Boracay, known as "being among the world's best beaches, named twice by the BMW Tropical Beach Handbook", ZEN Rooms Basic Matt Guesthouse Boracay is perfect for business & leisure travelers.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of ZEN Rooms Basic Matt Guesthouse Boracay. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
D* Talipapa Market (3.1 km)
D'Mall (3.5 km)
White Beach de Boracay (4.1 km)
D'Mall de Boracay (3.5 km)
Bulabog Beach (4.5 km)
Cagban Beach (2.7 km)
7-11 (120 m)
Renergy System (2 m)
Petron (600 m)
ZEN Rooms Basic Matt Guesthouse Boracay is close to major transportation hubs. It is 41-minute drive to Godofredo P. Ramos Airport and 2-minute walk to Cagban Jetty Port.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZENROOMS: travel more, pay less!
For Tourists (Arriving from both GCQ and MGCQ areas):
1. Proof of RT-PCR test with negative results taken not earlier than 48 hours prior to travelling to Boracay. Please refer to the list for accredited laboratories here: https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/?page_id=1729
2. Prior Registration for Online Health Declaration (HDC) at http://aklan.gov.ph or https://bit.ly/2QzbUkZ
a) Attach copy of your RT-PCR negative result, confirmed booking (hotel stay), and proof of valid ID
b) Post successful registration, a copy of HDC with Tourist QR Code will be sent to your e-mail address. This should be presented to airport authorities upon arrival in Boracay (printed or digital copy).
3. Hotel booking confirmation
4. Valid Government ID such as passport, driver’s license, SSS UMID, Postal ID, Philhealth ID, TIN, Voter’s ID, Senior Citizen ID, PWD ID.
Requirements for Locals:
1. Health Certificate from medical professional
2. Hotel booking confirmation (print or digital)
3. Valid Government ID such as passport, driver’s license, SSS UMID, Postal ID, Philhealth ID, TIN, Voter’s ID, Senior Citizen ID, PWD ID.