ZEN Rooms Lembongan Bay Beach, Double Bed USD 31.79 per night Jalan Selegimpak, Bali 80711, Indonesia Jalan Selegimpak, Bali 80711, Indonesia
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Front Desk
- 24h Room Service
- Airport Shuttle (Extra Cost)
- Hotel Restaurant
- Non Smoking Room
- Study Desk
- Swimming Pool
- Room Size: 16m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
** Nyepi (Day of Silence) will fall on the 28th of March this year. Please note that on this day there will be no check-ins or check-outs for all hotels in Bali. **
Located at Bali "the Mother Temple of Basakih or Pura Besakih", known for' its famed terraced rice paddies, remarkable man-made creations meshed in an emerald-green natural setting'. ZEN Rooms Lembongan Bay Beach is perfect for both business & leisure travelers.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of ZEN Rooms Lembongan Bay Beach. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travellers can enjoy.
The Deck Cafe & Bar (2.7 km)
Two Towers Bali (2.4 km)
Panorama Bar & Restaurant (2.7 km)
Dream Beach (2.3 km)
Sunset Beach (3.7 km)
Nusa Lembongan Center (3.3 km)
ATM (2.5 km)
ATM Bank BRI (2.7 km)
ZEN Rooms Lembongan Bay Beach is close to major transportation hubs. It is a hour drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport and 9 - minute drive to Scoot Lembongan Bus Stop.
To maximize convenience, ZEN Rooms Lembongan Bay Beach offers Airport Shuttleupon request, payable by cash to drivers
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZENROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- One child under 2 years can stay for free using existing beds.
- Extra bed including breakfast for one person can be provided at IDR 100000. Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Free private parking is available on the site! Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- "Day of Silence". A spectacular procedure of ceremonies will occur on the Eve of Nyepi, followed by a day of total silence and seclusion. Therefore, no outdoor activities are allowed in the island including check-in and check-out from hotels. Kindly note this when making a reservation.