1. Accommodation is subject to Singapore government guidelines on the date of check-in. Please note that the hotel will be unable to provide accommodation if booking is not as per government rules. Please refer https://www.ica.gov.sg/ if travelling from overseas.
2. Rates including meals are based on meals for one (1) guest only. Meals for additional guests can be purchased directly at the hotel or through our Customer Service at SGD 25 per day. Customized meal preferences are subject to availability and may attract additional charge.
3. SHN guests are requested to mention details in comment or reply via email confirming details. SHN guests will not be allowed to come out of their room post check-in except at times when they are required to travel for tests. We reserve the right to not allow SHN guests to share rooms unless they are from the same family. Please check with the hotel on applicable rules.
4. Guests shall be liable to pay fines, which may be levied on them by government agencies for not complying with safe distancing norms including but not limited to wearing of masks and gathering in public areas. Guests are also liable to pay fines which may be levied on the hotel directly as a result of such violations.
5. All check in guests need to provide health declarations and government mandated information for contact tracing purposes.
6. Guests who feel unwell during their stay will be required to comply with the Ministry of Health’s isolation and other Covid-19 response procedures.
7. Debit cards issued in Malaysia or the Philippines are charged before arrival to guarantee the reservation as banks in the above countries do not recognize pre-authorized transactions for validations
8. A Security Deposit of SGD 50 is payable upon check-in. The deposit will be fully-refunded on the condition that no damage and disturbance has occurred.
9. Please present valid government ID at the Front Desk upon arrival at the hotel to avoid being unable to check-in.
10. This is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking will attract a penalty of SGD 100 per instance.
11. Laundry is available at a charge. Cooking and washing of clothes is not allowed inside rooms and will attract a penalty of SGD 100 and/or forfeiture of security deposit
12. Employers are solely responsible for accommodation of staff including their health and wellbeing.
13. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.