- Kindly send a coloured soft copy of your valid ID to [email protected]
at least 24 hours before your arrival. (Please note that failure to do so may result in not being able to check-in).
- All guests are required to present a valid ID and the e-mail voucher/booking confirmation upon arrival.
For Filipinos: SSS/GSIS or UMID, TIN card, Drivers License, OWWA for OFWs, PRC ID, Senior Citizen card, passport. Postal and Comelec only together with a second valid ID
For foreigners: passport, ACR, AEP. Foreign guests are also requested to provide photo of latest arrival stamp in the Philippines as an additional mandatory requirement by the property
- IDs such as Company ID or Student ID are not acceptable.
- Guest details on the booking voucher must match the information stated on the ID presented. If the booker is not going to check-in personally and another person will use the reservation instead, this person must present an authorisation letter signed by the original guest whose name appears in the booking voucher, together with a copy of the booker's valid ID; if the authorisation is sent via e-mail, it must be sent from the same e-mail address that was used to make the booking.
- One child 7 years old and below can stay for free using existing beds.
- Minimum age for check-in is 18 years.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Early check-in fee:
PHP 500- 12 pm to 2:30 pm
PHP 1000- 10 am to 12 pm
Full night rate before 10 am
- Check-out time is till 12 pm. Late check-out fee:
PHP 500- 12:30 to 1:30 pm
PHP 1000 1:30 pm to 3pm
Full night rate after 3pm