Only passenger lift was open for 24 hours but the lift that near to this hotel is cargo lift.
Felt welcomed by the receptionist. Everything was great. Extremely value for its money.
Mohammad Hafizan Harun
Very hard to find
Cheap n comfortable
Lee TSIN jye
It's very good
Good and the price is awesome
Good value but strange location
Very clean, very friendly staff, great facilities. Good, comfy room that's great value for money.
Its inside a mall on the 3rd floor and was initially very hard to find. Room has no windows and you have to find your own parking in t he area.
hassle free stay
room was clean and quiet.
standing water in the bathroom and cockroaches.
Noor Shakila Affandi
quick place to stop for a night
near to town..
LEE WEI PING
Staff is very good, what problems can help you solve, the location is also good, next time will introduce friends to this
Nice place that's cheap for KK, but awkward to find.
Comfy beds, clean, cheap for a private room in KK.
Nightmare to find. The place is actually called storytel, not zen rooms. Zen rooms is a group that storytel are a part of so this was confusing when asking people for directions. The shopping centre it's based in isn't great, it's really dirty and half the units are empty this obviously isn't a negative on the hotel at all, just an observation of the location.
Cheap and cheerful, value for money, short walk to cute old end of town!
Definitely value for money. No frills type place, but it was clean, the bed was comfy, the shower was good, there was one English movie channel, free flowing filtered drinking water. Though it's not smack bang in the cute old bit of KK with the clock tower it really is only a short walk - 15 mins I recon.
The location was a bit awkward - on level three of a shopping centre type building, took a little while to get my sense of direction and find it initially/find our way back. Lovely once you get through the door of the hotel though. Also I had to ask for the room to be cleaned mid-week as it wasn't done daily and we were booked in for a whole week.
The stay was at Zen was good for a budget room. It is in a older mall under refurbishment in various parts of the old complex. But clean.
dari pukul 02:00 PM
Waktu Check-out:hingga pukul 12:00 PM
- MYR 50 security deposit is required upon check-in. The deposit will be fully-refunded on the condition that no damage and disturbance has occurred.
- One child under 5 years can stay for free using existing beds.
- Private parking is available at MYR 8 per night. Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Only cash payment available for Pay at the hotel.
- A tourist tax of MYR 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian ID or valid MY PR Card are exempted.