Work with us!
Position: Revenue Management Analyst
- Performing data analytics (working closely with BI team) to track and improve KPI performance
- Implementing price and non-price (e.g promotion, distribution, content management)
- strategies to help hotels realise their maximum revenue potential
- Monitoring key performance metrics and taking necessary action promptly (involving both
- internal and external stakeholders)
- Ensuring profitability targets are met for all properties entrusted with
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring deliverables are on track
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fulfill the role of Operations Manager in Customer Excellence Division.
The role requires a high degree of professionalism, ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment with all its challenges and opportunities.
You will lead the strategic management and the successful operational delivery of the Global Customer Support team (located in Jakarta, Manila, Bangkok).
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and contribute in various areas.
Join us to develop a top-class customer experience division. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit in this high-exposure and critical position that will boost your skills to the next level. Our employees across the globe all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.- See more at: http://my.startupjobs.asia/my/job/29517-operations-manager-customer-excellence-division-customer-service-zen-rooms-indonesia#Share
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics or engineering
- Proficient in at least one of the following: MS Excel, Python, R
- The candidate must have the ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced agile environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- The candidate likes to take responsibility and work under pressure - not looking for an easy 9-5 job
- Open to Singaporeans or those with Singapore PR onlySingapore PR only
*Please note that the company is unable to sponsor any work visas*