Work with us!
Position: Hotel Operations Manager
Are you an ambitious and experienced hotelier looking for a great challenge? Do you want to evolve in one of the fastest growing companies in South-East Asia?
We’re looking for a driven and hard-working individual to join our growing team based in Singapore. As an important member of the team, you’ll be involved in all aspects of hotel operations. This is a very hands-on job that will give you full accountability for the overall coordination between ZEN Rooms and specified hotel ownership in Singapore.
- Supervision of duties, performance of all hotel staff across multiple locations
- Coordinates between ZEN Rooms and hotel ownership
- Monitors and consolidates all sources of income
- Ensures that the quality standards of ZEN Rooms are applied and maintained
- Monitors guest satisfaction and reacts quickly in case of bad feedback
- Compiles duty schedules of all hotel staff
- Decides on requests for vacation leave, sick leave etc.
- Decides on requests for replenishment of hotel supplies
- Guides the recruitment process for new staff when needed
- Receives and reviews expense reports, requests for petty cash replenishment etc.
- Plans schedules and budget for property improvement works
- Is responsible for special maintenance fund and allocates it when needed
- Assist during pre-post openings of new hotels to ensure consistency across the group, with best-practice knowledge
- At least 2 years of senior leadership and management experience
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of performance, sustained customer satisfaction and consistently achieving business goals.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to maximise use of new technologies for you and your team.
- Able to demonstrate company Behavioural competencies and Leadership and Management standards.
- Hotel Pre-Opening experience will be an added advantage.
- Will take ownership on all tasks in fast-paced startup work environment.