Work with us!
Position: Key Accounts Manager
Are you an ambitious and looking for a great challenge? Do you want to evolve in one of the fastest growing companies in South-East Asia?
We’re looking for a driven and hard-working individual to join our growing team based in Singapore. As the Key Accounts Manager, you will be the ZEN Rooms representative to hotel partners. You will be the face of ZEN Rooms. You will create, develop and maintain an amazing mutual relationship with hotel partners and make sure all the risk could happen in future is well handled.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your property portfolio
- Grow and maintain hotel partnerships by identifying opportunities for hotels, analyze the hotel’s potential for growth and manage relationship with hotels’ key personnel.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Using current partner network to generate new supply leads
- Monitors guest reviews for ZEN Rooms and find quick solutions to avoid similar experiences/ reviews.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fulfill the role of Operations Manager in Customer Excellence Division.
The role requires a high degree of professionalism, ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment with all its challenges and opportunities.
You will lead the strategic management and the successful operational delivery of the Global Customer Support team (located in Jakarta, Manila, Bangkok).
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and contribute in various areas.
Join us to develop a top-class customer experience division. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit in this high-exposure and critical position that will boost your skills to the next level. Our employees across the globe all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.- See more at: http://my.startupjobs.asia/my/job/29517-operations-manager-customer-excellence-division-customer-service-zen-rooms-indonesia#Share
We are a startup so please be ready to work on multiple responsibilities which might range across BD support, corporate partnerships, demand generation.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in account management & sales
- Excellent relationship management and great communication skills
- Open to take on responsibility and work under pressure
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills and critical thinking
- Independent and people oriented to ensure duties are done with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in early-stage startup/e-commerce environments would be an advantage
*Please note that we are unable to offer any visa sponsorship for this role*