Work with us!
Position: Business Development Executive
The role is Business Development Executive. Main responsibilities include:
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
Zen Rooms provides a platform for its employees to develop and tone their skill-set to a large extent.
Hence the candidate must be ready and willing to work on multiple responsibilities which might
range across BD support, corporate partnerships and demand generation.
- Have a thirst for knowledge and new information
- Have a knack for ownership, finding & closing the loops in the tasks assigne
- Be confident to pitch and manage partnerships successfully
- Have a natural instinct to improve the existing processes and find the most efficient way to handle a situation
- Be driven by the desire to achieve business goals and to contribute to the company’s growth in the region
- Be Independent and people oriented to ensure that the duties are done with minimal supervision
- Be able to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Be proficient in MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Have a basic knowledge about Adobe Photoshop or should be willing to learn
- Have good communication skills, especially in English (Additional proficiency in other languages is an advantage)
- Have prior in-depth knowledge of E-marketing, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Research, Sales and Channel Management.
- Have strong sales and negotiation skills
- Singaporean local or Permanent Resident
- Position will be based in Singapore
***Please note that we are unable to offer any visa sponsorship for this role***