Work with us!
Position: Corporate Lawyer
Location: Makati, Philippines
- Drafts and/or reviews all external and internal contracts, agreements and other documents of the company to ensure the company's rightsand interests are protected, and risks and liabilities are minimized, if not eliminated
- Drafts and/or review company policies, correspondences and other routine legal documents.
- Ensure that the company and its subsidiaries/ affiliates are in compliance with all relevant laws, rules, and/or regulations enforced by different government agencies.
- Provide legal advice on various fields of law with main focus on corporate, contract and labor laws
- Renders well researched legal opinion and provides recommendations to the management
- Represents the company and/or its officers in various legal proceedings before the regular courts and agencies (as needed)
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fulfill the role of Operations Manager in Customer Excellence Division.
The role requires a high degree of professionalism, ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment with all its challenges and opportunities.
You will lead the strategic management and the successful operational delivery of the Global Customer Support team (located in Jakarta, Manila, Bangkok).
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and contribute in various areas.
Join us to develop a top-class customer experience division. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit in this high-exposure and critical position that will boost your skills to the next level. Our employees across the globe all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.- See more at: http://my.startupjobs.asia/my/job/29517-operations-manager-customer-excellence-division-customer-service-zen-rooms-indonesia#Share
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Laws from a Top University or Top Law School
- Must be a Bar Passer
- Must have have at least 4 years experience in corporate law practice or in-house counsel
- has a proactive mindset - anticipates and guards against legal risks and liabilities
- Must have knowledge with all aspects of legal in all countries
- Must be willing to work in Makati