Work with us!
Position: Hotel Operations Manager
Location: Makati, Philippines
- Supervision of duties, performance of all hotel staff
- Coordinates between ZEN Rooms and hotel ownership
- Monitors and consolidates all sources of income
- Ensures that the quality standards of ZEN Rooms are applied and maintained
- Monitors guest satisfaction and reacts quickly in case of bad feedback
- Compiles duty schedules of all hotel staff
- Decides on requests for vacation leave, sick leave etc.
- Decides on requests for replenishment of hotel supplies
- Ensures that all departments are efficient and functional
- Guides the recruitment process for new staff when needed
- Monitors the correct use of hotel equipment, supplies, resources
- Ensures that the property’s rules and regulations are enforced correctly
- Receives and reviews expense reports, requests for petty cash replenishment etc.
- Plans schedules and budget for property improvement works
- Responsible for special maintenance fund and allocates it when needed
- Receives cash from sales from the front desk and stores it safely in the vault
- Holds one set of room keys (spare copy) to be only used in emergencies
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 year(s) of senior leadership and management experience
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of performance, sustained customer satisfaction and consistently achieving business goals
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to maximise use of new technologies for you and your team.
- Able to demonstrate company Behavioural competencies and Leadership and Management standards.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fulfill the role of Operations Manager in Customer Excellence Division.
The role requires a high degree of professionalism, ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment with all its challenges and opportunities.
You will lead the strategic management and the successful operational delivery of the Global Customer Support team (located in Jakarta, Manila, Bangkok).
This role gives you the opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and contribute in various areas.
Join us to develop a top-class customer experience division. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit in this high-exposure and critical position that will boost your skills to the next level. Our employees across the globe all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.- See more at: http://my.startupjobs.asia/my/job/29517-operations-manager-customer-excellence-division-customer-service-zen-rooms-indonesia#Share