Work with us!
Position: Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: Makati, Philippines
ZEN Rooms is building a world class finance team with the goal of being fully automated, efficient and very lean. Finance is responsible for shaping our understanding of how ZEN is performing, as well as what our best opportunities are for continued growth and profit improvement. We’re hiring a Financial Reporting Analyst to join our fast growing team and help us build our technical accounting and financial reporting processes, work with our partners and the rest of the team. You will help us build great accounting processes and help track our progress in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Assist with the regional financial close process for our entities in the region. This will include journal entries, reconciliations, intercompany accounting, cost center allocations, flux analyses and other balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Report on all bookkeeping and accounting matters to our Regional Financial Reporting Manager.
- Be the main point of contact for the Regional Financial Reporting Manager on concerns regarding statutory audits of our regional legal entities.
- You will liaise with external auditors and oversee their interactions with our finance outsourcing partners.
- You will oversee our regional finance outsourcing partners. These partners perform payroll, accounts payable and bookkeeping tasks on our behalf.
- Assist with the review of direct and indirect tax returns.
- Create documentation to help us scale globally.
- Research technical accounting guidance, asses impact and come up with action plans as needed.
- Help the Regional Financial Reporting Manager on our financial reporting obligations to regulators in the region.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- 1 to 3 years of of relevant accounting and/or audit experience
- Experience from local accounting and audit firms is a plus
- Knowledge of the main financial procedures and controls
- Detail oriented, but can visualize the larger impact of a series of transactions
- Can converse well in English and Filipino
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Able to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate flexibility as priorities change
- Must be willing to work in Makati
Apply Now !
Email us your CV at [email protected], using the position you want to apply for as subject line.
ZEN Rooms Customer Care:
Indonesia Customer Care:
Singapore Customer Care:
Thailand Customer Care:
Philippines Customer Care:
Hong-Kong Customer Care:
Malaysia Customer Care: