Hotel 165, Superior Double Room is the same as CityZen Mustafa Center USD 40.87 per night 165 Kitchener Road, Singapore 208532, Singapore 165 Kitchener Road, Singapore 208532, Singapore
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Security
- Baggage Storage
- Bath Gel/Soap
- Bathroom Sink
- Bottled Water
- Cable TV Channel
- Coffee & Tea
- Designated Smoking Area
- Fire Extinguisher
- Flat Screen TV
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Bathroom
- Soundproof Room
- Street View
- Telephone in Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Room Size: 15m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located in Singapore, known for its “easy-access to shopping, restaurants, & nightlife”, Hotel 165 is perfect whether for leisure travelers. This hotel features a 24 hour Security, an elevator, Baggage Storage, and a wheelchair accessibility. The hotel staff are kind and efficient making the stay in this hotel more pleasing and attractive.
There is no shortage of things to do or foods to try within the vicinity of Hotel 165 . Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
Komala's Restaurants @ Serangoon Road (180 m)
Ananda Bhavan Vegetarian (200 m)
Anjappar Chettinaad Restaurant (230 m)
Copper Chimney (240 m)
Murugan Idli Shop (600 m)
City Square Mall (61 m)
Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple Singapore (450 m)
Merlion Park (3.8 m)
Singapore Flyer (3.8 km)
Marina Bay Sands Casino (4.4 km)
Business & Facilities
Mustafa Foreign Exchange Pte Ltd (95 m)
Mustafa Centre (150 m)
State Bank of India ATM (240 m)
Singapore Tourist Shop (300 m)
7-Eleven (800 m)
Hotel 165 is close to major transportation hubs. It is a 25 - minute drive to Changi International Airport and 10 - minute drive to Bugis MRT Station.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- Please be advised that this property only accepts bookings with a minimum night stay of five (5) nights. Any bookings with night stay of less than the required nights will not be accepted.
As per government guidelines, we will not be able to accommodate Singapore residents for leisure, until further notice.
Singapore residents with exigencies, urgent needs including those who meet the following criteria may be allowed:
i. Individuals whose residences are currently not available due to home renovation;
ii. Individuals who have sold their current residences but have not secured an alternative residence;
iii. Individuals whose existing rental leases have ended but have not secured an alternative residence;
iv. Returnees who completed their Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in dedicated facilities but do not have a place of their own as they do not ordinarily live in Singapore; or
v. Healthcare workers who wish to isolate themselves from other family members living in the same residential unit
- Aside from the above, the following individuals may also be allowed:
a. Green/fast-lane travelers (currently from China)
b. Travelers who have remained in Australia (excluding Victoria), Brunei Darussalam, Macao, Mainland China, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam in the last 14 consecutive days prior to their entry and who wish to serve their 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in a hotel.
- Our hotels reserve the right to deny accommodation who are unable to establish the above criteria.
- Guests shall be liable to pay fines, which may levied on them by government agencies for not complying with safe distancing norms including but not limited to wearing of masks and gathering in public spaces. Guests are also liable to pay fines which may be levied on the hotel directly as a result of such violations.
- Check-in time is 15:00H. Please inform us in advance if you would like to request late check-in.
- One child, 7 years old and below can stay for free using existing beds.
- Extra bed cannot be provided.
- Public parking is available nearby at SGD 0.50 per 30 Minutes.
- Please present valid government ID at the Front Desk upon arrival at the hotel to avoid being unable to check-in.