Jayleen 1918, Standard Double Room is the same as ZEN Rooms Clarke Quay USD 107.15 per night 42 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059921, Singapore 42 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059921, Singapore
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (Extra Cost)
- Bath Gel/Soap
- Bottled Water
- Cable TV Channel
- Coffee & Tea
- Fla Screen TV
- Hair Dryer
- Hotel Bar
- Hotel Restaurant
- In-Room Safe
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Bathroom
- Study Desk
- Telephone in Room
- Window in The Room
- Room Size: 15m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located at Boat Quay Singapore, known as 'one of the most popular places for a waterside drink or nibble in Singapore, with its wide range of colourful and charismatic bars and alfresco restaurants', Jayleen 1918 is perfect for business & leisure travelers.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Jayleen 1918. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
FOC Restaurant (130 m)
The Kitchen at Bacchanalia (150 m)
Riverwalk Tandoor (150 m)
JUMBO Seafood (The RIverwalk) (400 m)
Absinthe Restaurant Francais (350 m)
Read Bridge (600 m)
Singapore River Cruise (600 m)
Pearl's Hill City Park (1.0 km)
Fort Canning Park (550 m)
Raffles Terrace (700 m)
Victoria Theatre (650 m)
Raffles Hospital (2.0 km)
HSBC ATM (600 m)
OCBC (400 m)
Standard Chartered (750 m)
ANZ Migration (400 m)
UOB Bank (300 m)
Jayleen 1918 is close to major transportation hubs. It is 19 - minute drive to Changi International Airport and 1 - minute drive to Clarke Quay MRT Train Station
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZENROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- As per government guidelines, we will not be able to accommodate Singapore residents for leisure, until further notice.
- Singapore residents with exigencies, urgent needs including those who meet the following criteria may be allowed:
i. Individuals whose residences are currently not available due to home renovation;
ii. Individuals who have sold their current residences but have not secured an alternative residence;
iii. Individuals whose existing rental leases have ended but have not secured an alternative residence;
iv. Returnees who completed their Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in dedicated facilities but do not have a place of their own as they do not ordinarily live in Singapore; or
v. Healthcare workers who wish to isolate themselves from other family members living in the same residential unit
- Aside from the above, the following individuals may also be allowed:
a. Green/fast-lane travelers (currently from China)
b. Travelers who have remained in Australia (excluding Victoria), Brunei Darussalam, Macao, Mainland China, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam in the last 14 consecutive days prior to their entry and who wish to serve their 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in a hotel.
- Our hotels reserve the right to deny accommodation who are unable to establish the above criteria.
- Guests shall be liable to pay fines, which may levied on them by government agencies for not complying with safe distancing norms including but not limited to wearing of masks and gathering in public spaces. Guests are also liable to pay fines which may be levied on the hotel directly as a result of such violations.
- One child under 12 years can stay for free using existing beds.
- Free private parking is available on the site! Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Check-in time is from 14:00 PM. In case of early check-in 50% of room rate fee will be charged.
- Check-out time is till 13:00 PM. In case of late check-out 50% of room rate fee will be charged.
- Extra bed can be provided at SGD 47. Subject to availability at the time of check in.