Lodge 41, Superior dorm 4 beds is the same as ZEN Hostel Aljunied USD 15.02 per night Lor 16, Number 41, Geylang, Singapore, 398877, Singapore, Singapore 398877, Singapore Lor 16, Number 41, Geylang, Singapore, 398877, Singapore, Singapore 398877, Singapore
- Air Conditioning
- Baggage Storage
- Bath Gel/Soap
- Common Kitchen
- Dry Cleaning
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hot Shower
- Ironing Facilities
- No Parking
- Non Smoking Room
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Lounge / TV Area
- Street View
- Study Desk
- Window in Some Rooms
- Room Size: 15m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Lodge 41 delivers a friendly and appealing ambience that is complemented by wide spaces and essential amenities. It comes with all ZEN guarantees: free fast WiFi, cool air conditioning, hot shower, spotless bed, and low rates. This affordable hostel in Singapore is popular for its free services including ironing facilities, laundry and dry cleaning. This ZEN Hostel in Singapore will definitely be a great choice for working travelers, long staying guests with few packed clothes or young professionals doing business in the area considering an excellent accommodation at reasonable price.
The rooms in Lodge 41 are all dorm types and some can accommodate up to 12 people. The rooms with bunk beds are also categorized on the basis of All-Female and Mixed. Designated to each paying guest is a single-size bed in a bunk bed or the rooms can be booked by one group as well. The non-smoking rooms have a well-equipped shared bathroom with a bath gel/soap plus a shampoo and hot & cold shower in some rooms. A locker is also provided inside the room where guests can secure their personal belongings. ZEN Hostel Singapore is known as one of the cheapest hostels in Singapore which offers useful amenities such as a kettle, microwave, and a toaster. All are available and can be used in the common kitchen.
Location of Lodge 41
Located at Geylang Singapore which promotes ‘delicious hybrid cuisine', Lodge 41 is favorable for food bloggers and bleisure travelers (business + leisure). An area surrounded by restaurants, this hostel in Singapore has a great location that fits perfectly for guests who love to try and taste the delicious delicacies of the city. Aside from restaurants, this property is also near the transport terminals to which guests would likely to go out and visit the nearby tourist attractions and make the most out of their stay in this amazing territory of Singapore.
Top Features of Lodge 41
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Baggage storage
- Common kitchen
- Free ironing facilities
- Fire extinguisher
- Free laundry services
Ideal for: Food Bloggers, Business, Leisure, Solo travelers
Restaurants near Hostel Aljunied
- 126 Dim Sum Wen Dao Shi 揾到食 @ Geylang (600 m)
- Taste of Tradition (1.5 km)
- Eminent Frog Porridge (1.4 km)
- Liu Da Ma Charcoal BBQ (1.3 km)
Top attractions near Hostel Aljunied
- City Plaza (1.8 km)
- Kallang Theatre (2.2 km)
- Mustafa Centre (4.5 km)
- Suntec City (4.2 km)
Top Utilities near Hostel Aljunied
- UOB ATM Geylang Road (270 m)
- Sheng Siong (400 m)
- Bismi Minimart (500 m)
- 7-11 (1.4 km)
Transport facilities near Hostel Aljunied
- 25-minute drive to Changi Airport Singapore
- 15-minute drive to Rochor MRT Station
- Guests can book a grab car or walk for a few minutes to reach the bus station
Highlights of Lodge 41
- Located in Singapore, one of the best hostels near Changi airport
- Hostel is near the restaurants, ideal for food bloggers
- Nearby to transport terminals which gives a total convenience to leisure travelers
- Provides guests convenience that includes free baggage storage and shared lounge / TV area
- Comes with all “ZEN Guarantees”
- Common kitchen equipped with kettle, microwave and toaster
- Shared bathroom with bath gel/soap plus shampoo and a hot & cold shower in some rooms
- Single-size bunk bed with covering curtains for privacy
- Offers free services for guests convenience such as laundry, dry cleaning and ironing facilities
- Easy access to utilities such as convenience store, and banking
- As per government guidelines, we will not be able to accommodate Singapore residents for leisure, until further notice.
Singapore residents with exigencies, urgent needs including those who meet the following criteria may be allowed:
i. Individuals whose residences are currently not available due to home renovation;
ii. Individuals who have sold their current residences but have not secured an alternative residence;
iii. Individuals whose existing rental leases have ended but have not secured an alternative residence;
iv. Returnees who completed their Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in dedicated facilities but do not have a place of their own as they do not ordinarily live in Singapore; or
v. Healthcare workers who wish to isolate themselves from other family members living in the same residential unit
- Aside from the above, the following individuals may also be allowed:
a. Green/fast-lane travelers (currently from China)
b. Travelers who have remained in Australia (excluding Victoria), Brunei Darussalam, Macao, Mainland China, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam in the last 14 consecutive days prior to their entry and who wish to serve their 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in a hotel.
- Our hotels reserve the right to deny accommodation who are unable to establish the above criteria.
- Guests shall be liable to pay fines, which may levied on them by government agencies for not complying with safe distancing norms including but not limited to wearing of masks and gathering in public spaces. Guests are also liable to pay fines which may be levied on the hotel directly as a result of such violations.
- Check-in time is till 15:00 only. Please inform us in advance if you would like to request late check-in.
- SGD 10 room key/card deposit is required upon check-in. The deposit will be fully-refunded on the condition that the key/card is given back in perfect condition.
- Children cannot be accommodated using an existing bed.
- Extra bed cannot be provided.