The Inn at Temple Street, Superior Double Room is the same as ZEN Rooms New Bridge Road USD 80.36 per night 36 Temple Street, Singapore 058851, Singapore 36 Temple Street, Singapore 058851, Singapore
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Front Desk
- Baggage Storage
- Bath Gel/Soap
- Cable TV Channel
- Coffee & Tea
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning (Extra Cost)
- Flat Screen TV
- Hotel Restaurant
- In-Room Safe
- Ironing Facilities
- Laundry (Extra Cost)
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Bathroom
- Shared Lounge / TV Area
- Telephone in Room
- Window in The Room
- Room Size: 22m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located in Temple Street Singapore, known for 'its delicious hybrid cuisines'. The Inn at Temple Street is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This beautiful boutique hotel is a former shop house and its architecture maintains the colonial building design and layout. The hotel offers a restaurant and ironing facilities for its guests. On top of the beautiful architecture and facilities, its helpful and friendly staff, will make you feel right at home in this cozy hotel.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of The Inn at Temple Street. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
Chinatown Seafood Restaurant (140 m)
Yi Xin Vegetarian (44 m)
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum (1.2 km)
Chinatown Street Markets (65 m)
Cio Chinatown Point (290 m)
Marina Bay Sands (2.7 km)
Raffles Place (1.4 km)
Red Dot Design Museum (4.4 km)
Singapore River (1.2 km)
Business and Facilities:
Singapore General Hospital (2.6 km)
The Inn at Temple Street is close to major transportation hubs. It is 21 - minute drive to Changi Airport Singapore and 4 - minute drive to Chinatown MRT Station.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- As per government guidelines, we will not be able to accommodate Singapore residents for leisure, until further notice.
- Singapore residents with exigencies, urgent needs including those who meet the following criteria may be allowed:
i. Individuals whose residences are currently not available due to home renovation;
ii. Individuals who have sold their current residences but have not secured an alternative residence;
iii. Individuals whose existing rental leases have ended but have not secured an alternative residence;
iv. Returnees who completed their Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in dedicated facilities but do not have a place of their own as they do not ordinarily live in Singapore; or
v. Healthcare workers who wish to isolate themselves from other family members living in the same residential unit
- Aside from the above, the following individuals may also be allowed:
a. Green/fast-lane travelers (currently from China)
b. Travelers who have remained in Australia (excluding Victoria), Brunei Darussalam, Macao, Mainland China, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam in the last 14 consecutive days prior to their entry and who wish to serve their 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) in a hotel.
- Our hotels reserve the right to deny accommodation who are unable to establish the above criteria.
- One child under 6 years can stay for free using existing beds.
- Guests shall be liable to pay fines, which may levied on them by government agencies for not complying with safe distancing norms including but not limited to wearing of masks and gathering in public spaces. Guests are also liable to pay fines which may be levied on the hotel directly as a result of such violations.