Fort Victoria, Standard Loft is the same as ZEN Home Fort Victoria BGC USD 48.31 per night 5th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Manila , Philippines 5th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Manila , Philippines
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Front Desk
- 24h Room Service
- Airport Shuttle (Extra Cost)
- Bath Gel/Soap
- Cable TV Channel
- Flat Screen TV
- In-Room Kitchen
- Non Smoking Room
- Parking (Extra Cost)
- Private Bathroom
- Study Desk
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Access
- Window in The Room
- Room Size: 40m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located in BGC Taguig known as “The Home of Passionate Minds”, Fort Victoria is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This hotel features an enormous indoor swimming pool and an elevator. The rooms are like a house-inside-a-room because of the complete amenities. This hotel is in the central area of BGC near some attractions, restaurants, and train stations.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Zen Home Fort Victoria BGC. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
BGC (1.0 km)
Market Market (1.0 km)
SM Aura (850 m)
KidZania (1.6 km)
Shangri-La Plaza (600 m)
The Mind Museum (1.0 km)
Business & Facilities
7-11 (550 m)
Eastwest Bank (350 m)
Family Mart Convenience store (900 m)
Metrobank ATM (350 m)
RCBC (240 m)
Fort Victoria is close to major transportation hubs. It is a 25-minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and 20-minute drive to MRT Ayala Station.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- Please be advised we will only be accepting guests who meet either one of the criteria below:
Employees from Neighboring Basic Establishments as defined in this Order;
Additional Documents Needed : Valid Company ID and Medical Certificate.
- Distressed OFWs or OFWs eligible to avail of accommodation assistance from the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) pursuant to relevant OWWA guidelines and issuances.
Additional Documents Needed : Certificate of Repatriation from OWWA and Medical Certificate.
- Stranded passengers or passengers whose domestic or foreign flights or rides have been cancelled and are prevented from leaving a city or place where they do not permanently reside, or have difficulty availing of transportation to their home city or province, due to the implementation of a community quarantine.
- Additional Documents Needed : Transportation Cancellation Confirmation and Medical Certificate.
- Please make reservation one (1) day in advance before check-in. Otherwise, hotel will not be able to process your reservation.
- Please be advised that this property only accepts bookings with a minimum night stay of one (1) month. Any bookings with night stay of less than the required nights will not be accepted.
- All guests are required to present a valid government ID and Medical Certificate.
- PHP 2000 security deposit is required upon check-in. The deposit will be fully-refunded on the condition that no damage and disturbance has occurred.
- One child, 7 years old and below can stay for free using existing beds.
- Minimum age for check-in is 18 years.
- Private parking is available nearby, charges may apply. Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Check-in time is 15:00. Early check-in fee:
PHP 500- 12:00H to 14:30H
PHP 1000- 10:00H to 12:00
Full night rate before 10:00H
- Check-out time is till 12:00H. Late check-out fee:
PHP 500- 12:30H to 13:30H
PHP 1000 13:30H to 15:00H
Full night rate after 15:00H