Knightsbridge Residences, Deluxe Double Room is the same as ZEN Home Knightsbridge Residences Makati USD 52.14 per night B. Valdez, Manila 1210, Philippines B. Valdez, Manila 1210, Philippines
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- Cable TV
- Fitness Centre
- Flat Screen TV
- Hotel Spa
- Non Smoking Room
- Study Desk
- Wheelchair Access
- Window In The Room
- Room Size: 27m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located in the City of Makati, known for its “easy-access to business district and restaurants”, Knightsbridge Residences is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and lounge, a well-equipped fitness center, an elegant lobby, a grand lounge, a fancy hallway, a calming hotel spa, an elevator, and wheelchair access. The apartment-like rooms are complete with amenities, fully-furnished, and have balconies to view the city. The hotel is in great location because it is near some malls, and the nightlife of the city.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Knightsbridge Residences. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
Buddha Bar Manila (170 m)
Century City (230 m)
Kimukatsu (160 m)
Bonifacio High Street (4.3 km)
Cultural Centre of the Philippines (5.9 km)
Glorietta Mall (2.3 km)
Intramuros (7.9 km)
Manila Ocean Park (7.9 km)
Power Plant Mall (1.5 km)
SM Mall of Asia (7.6 km)
Business & Facilities
BPI (400 m)
UnionBank of The Philippines (300 m)
Watsons Pharmacy (450 m)
Knightsbridge Residences is close to major transportation hubs. It is a 45-minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and 20-minute drive to MRT Ayala Station.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- All guests are required to present a valid ID and the e-mail voucher/booking confirmation upon arrival.
For Filipinos: SSS/GSIS or UMID, TIN card, Drivers License, OWWA for OFWs, PRC ID, Senior Citizen card, passport. Postal and Comelec only together with a second valid ID
For foreigners: passport, ACR, AEP. Foreign guests are also requested to provide photo of latest arrival stamp in the Philippines as an additional mandatory requirement by the property
- IDs such as Company ID or Student ID are not acceptable.
- Guest details on the booking voucher must match the information stated on the ID presented. If the booker is not going to check-in personally and another person will use the reservation instead, this person must present an authorisation letter signed by the original guest whose name appears in the booking voucher, together with a copy of the booker's valid ID; if the authorisation is sent via e-mail, it must be sent from the same e-mail address that was used to make the booking.
- One child 7 years old and below can stay for free using existing beds.
- Minimum age for check-in is 18 years.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Early check-in fee:
PHP 500- 12 pm to 2:30 pm
PHP 1000- 10 am to 12 pm
Full night rate before 10 am
- Check-out time is till 12 pm. Late check-out fee:
PHP 500- 12:30 to 1:30 pm
PHP 1000 1:30 pm to 3pm
Full night rate after 3pm
-Swimming pool is closed for maintenance every Monday.