Light Residences, Standard Double Room is the same as ZEN Rooms Light Residences EDSA USD 27.40 per night EDSA corner Madison St., Mandaluyong City, Manila , Philippines EDSA corner Madison St., Mandaluyong City, Manila , Philippines
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- Flat Screen TV
- Study Desk
- Room Size: 20m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located in the City of Mandaluyong, known as the "center for commerce and tourism", Light Residences is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This hotel features its cozy rooms with microwave and fridge, elevator, comfortable hotel lounge while waiting, and fancy lobby and reception. The hotel is in great location because it is connected to a mall and a train stop.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Light Residences. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
Burp Restaurant (270 m)
Jollibee (450 m)
Kenny Rogers Roasters (180 m)
Lola Maria Restaurant (650 m)
Madison Square Pioneer (700 m)
Max's Restaurant (700 m)
Mang Inasal (500 m)
Pizza Hut (600 m)
Ace Water Spa (1.4 km)
Greenfield District Pavillon (950 m)
Kapitolyo (2.0 km)
Shangri-La Plaza (2.0 km)
SM Light Mall (97 m)
SM Megamall (2.3 km)
Starmall EDSA (1.7 km)
Business and Facilities
7-11 (600 m)
Landbank ATM (1.1 km)
SM Light Mall (97 m)
Light Residences is close to major transportation hubs. It is a 30-minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and 5-minute drive to Boni Station.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- All guests are required to present a valid ID and the e-mail voucher/booking confirmation upon arrival.
For Filipinos: SSS/GSIS or UMID, TIN card, Drivers License, OWWA for OFWs, PRC ID, Senior Citizen card, passport. Postal and Comelec only together with a second valid ID.
For Foreigners: Passport, ACR, AEP.
- IDs such as Company ID or Student ID are not acceptable.
- Guest details on the booking voucher must match the information stated on the ID presented. If the booker is not going to check-in personally and another person will use the reservation instead, this person must present an authorisation letter signed by the original guest whose name appears in the booking voucher, together with a copy of the booker's valid ID; if the authorisation is sent via e-mail, it must be sent from the same e-mail address that was used to make the booking.
- Check-in time is till 15:00 only. Please inform us in advance if you would like to request late check-in.
- If check-in time is beyond 17:00 (5PM), the name/s of your companion/s need to be provided before arrival to the hotel. In the event that this information is not provided ahead of time, we unfortunately won't be able to accommodate them
- PHP 2000 security deposit is required upon check-in. The deposit will be fully-refunded on the condition that no damage and disturbance has occurred.
- One child 7 years old and below can stay for free using existing beds.
- Minimum age for check-in is 18 years.
- Extra bed cannot be provided.
- Cleaning service is available upon request and can be provided at 500 PHP. For long staying guests, rooms are cleaned free of charge every 3 nights.
- Swimming pool is closed for maintenance every Monday. Pool can be used for Php150/head, maximum of 4 guests. Swimming pool is managed by the building administration independently of ZEN. ZEN cannot guarantee availability of the pool at all time.
- Public parking is available nearby at 250PHP per day.
- Only cash payment available if you choose to pay at the hotel.