Seibu Tower, Apartment is the same as ZEN Home Seibu BGC USD 73.84 per night 6th Ave., Fort Bonifacio Global City, Manila 1634, Philippines 6th Ave., Fort Bonifacio Global City, Manila 1634, Philippines
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Gel/Soap
- Cable TV
- Flat Screen TV
- In-Room Kitchen
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Bathroom
- Study Desk
- Telephone in Room
- Window in The Room
- Room Size: 40m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located in BGC Taguig, known as the “Home of Passionate Minds." and known for its easy-access to business district and restaurants, Seibu Tower is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This hotel features an elevator, an earth-friendly swimming area, and stylish rooms with complete amenities.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Seibu Tower. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
L'Entrecôte (850 m)
Tap Station Forbes Town (600 m)
Tipsy Pig (850 m)
Burgos Circle Park (1.1 km)
The Mind Museum (1.3 km)
Uptown Mall (1.5 km)
Business and Facilities
7-11 (650 m)
Eastwest Bank (290 m)
Metrobank (700 m)
Watsons (1.0 km)
Seibu Tower is close to major transportation hubs. It is a 20-minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and 10-minute drive to MRT Ayala Station.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- Please be advised we will only be accepting guests who meet either one of the criteria below:
Employees from Neighboring Basic Establishments as defined in this Order;
Additional Documents Needed : Valid Company ID.
Distressed OFWs or OFWs eligible to avail of accommodation assistance from the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) pursuant to relevant OWWA guidelines and issuances.
Additional Documents Needed : Certificate of Repatriation from OWWA.
Stranded passengers or passengers whose domestic or foreign flights or rides have been cancelled and are prevented from leaving a city or place where they do not permanently reside, or have difficulty availing of transportation to their home city or province, due to the implementation of a community quarantine.
Additional Documents Needed : Transportation Cancellation Confirmation.
- Please make reservation one (1) day in advance before check-in. Otherwise, hotel will not be able to process your reservation.
- Please be advised that this property only accepts bookings with a minimum night stay of three (3) months. Any bookings with night stay of less than the required nights will not be accepted.
- All guests are required to present a valid ID and the e-mail voucher/booking confirmation upon arrival. Guest details on the booking voucher must match the information stated on the ID presented. If the booker is not going to check-in personally and another person will use the reservation instead, this person must present an authorisation letter signed by the original guest whose name appears in the booking voucher, together with a copy of the booker's valid ID; if the authorisation is sent via e-mail, it must be sent from the same e-mail address that was used to make the booking.
- Additional Documents Needed:
Latest Health or Medical Certification of all incoming guests.
Health or Medical Certificate which will state that each occupants was never a suspected or probably case individuals.
Has never been identified as positive COVID 19 case individuals.
- One child, 7 years old and below can stay for free using existing beds.
- Minimum age for check-in is 18 years.
- Check-in time is 15:00H. Early check-in fee:
PHP 500 - 12:00H to 14:30H
PHP 1000 - 10:00H to 12:00H
Full night rate before 10:00H
- Check-out time is until 12:00H. Late check-out fee:
PHP 500- 12:30H to 13:30H
PHP 1000 13:30H to 15:00H
Full night rate after 15:00H
If identified, kindly submit result of a negative RT - PCR test as per DOH standard.