Selah Pods, Deluxe Twin Without View is the same as ZEN Rooms Selah Pods Pasay USD 51.84 per night 2004-224 David St. cor PH, San Hose, F.B. Harrison St., Manila , Philippines 2004-224 David St. cor PH, San Hose, F.B. Harrison St., Manila , Philippines
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Front Desk
- 24h Room Service
- 24h Security
- Baggage Storage
- Bath Gel / Soap
- Bottled Water
- Cable TV
- Designated Smoking Area
- Flat Screen TV
- Hair Dryer
- Hotel Bar
- Hotel Restaurant
- In-Room Safe
- Ironing Facilities
- Meeting Room (Extra Cost)
- Private Bathroom
- SPA (Massage)
- Shared Lounge / TV Area
- Study Desk
- Swimming Pool
- Telephone In Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Room Size: 16m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located in the City of Pasay, known for its “easy-access to amusement parks, restaurants, & shopping centers”, ZEN Premium Selah Pods Pasay is perfect for leisure travelers. This hotel features an outdoor, overlooking the city swimming pool and lounge, a rooftop bar, hotel restaurant serving buffet local breakfast, massage spa, an elegant and high-class lobby, an indigenous themed lounge, an elevator, and free parking. The minimalist design of rooms balanced well with the completeness of the amenities.
There is no shortage of things to do or foods to try within the vicinity of ZEN Premium Selah Pods Pasay. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
Century Seafood Restaurant (800 m)
Tramway (700 m)
The Legend (Hong Kong) Seafood (800 m)
The Singing Cook And Waiters (400 m)
Cultural Center of the Philippines (1.3 km)
Mall of Asia (3.4 km)
Star City (1.5 km)
Business & Facilities
7-11 (45 m)
Metrobank ATM (150 m)
Ministop (150 m)
ZEN Premium Selah Pods Pasay is close to major transportation hubs. It is a 15-minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and 10-minute drive to Jam Liner Bus Terminal.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- All guests are required to present a valid ID and the e-mail voucher/booking confirmation upon arrival.
- For Filipinos: SSS/GSIS or UMID, TIN card, Drivers License, OWWA for OFWs, PRC ID, Senior Citizen card, passport. Postal and Comelec only together with a second valid ID.
For Foreigners: Passport, ACR, AEP.
- IDs such as Company ID or Student ID are not acceptable.
- Guest details on the booking voucher must match the information stated on the ID presented. If the booker is not going to check-in personally and another person will use the reservation instead, this person must present an authorisation letter signed by the original guest whose name appears in the booking voucher, together with a copy of the booker's valid ID; if the authorisation is sent via e-mail, it must be sent from the same e-mail address that was used to make the booking.(Please note failure to do so may result in not being able to check-in).- Guests can late check-in without prior notice.
- PHP 1000 Incidental deposit is required upon check-in. The deposit will be fully-refunded on the condition that no damage and disturbance has occurred.
- This is a non-smoking establishment. Should the guests be caught smoking, there'll be a PHP 4000 penalty.
- One child 5 years old below can stay for free using existing beds.
- Extra bed can be provided at PHP 600 per night. Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Free private parking is available on the site! Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Corkage fee will be implemented in the property for food brought inside hotel premises equivalent to 50% of the total amount of receipt or perceived value.