Mari-Mari Guesthouse, Standard Room with Window is the same as Mari-Mari Guesthouse USD 5.89 per night 75, 77 Jalan Chan Koon Cheng, Bandar Hilir, Malacca 75000, Malaysia 75, 77 Jalan Chan Koon Cheng, Bandar Hilir, Malacca 75000, Malaysia
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Security
- Designated Smoking Area
- Window in The Room
- Room Size: 10m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
Located at "Malaysia's Historic State" Malacca, known for 'rich cultural heritage and great foods', Mari-Mari Guesthouse is perfect for business & leisure travelers. This hotel features its tidy rooms Security. The hotel is in an excellent location because it is near the historical places and other tourist attractions in the country.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Mari-Mari Guesthouse. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travelers can enjoy.
Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant (290 m)
Restoran Tong Sheng (650 m)
Thong Xin Vegetarian Restaurant (450 m)
A Famosa (750 m)
Malacca River Walk (2.3 km)
St Paul's Church (650 m)
7-11 (130 m)
Maybank ATM (550 m)
Watsons (550 m)
Mari-Mari Guesthouse is close to major transportation hubs. It is 30 - minute drive to Melaka Airport and 5 - minute drive to Taxi DP sub terminal.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZEN ROOMS: travel more, pay less!
- Please note that check-in time is until 22:00H. Late check-in is not possible.
- One child under 12 years old can stay for free using existing beds.
- Additional charge of MYR 2 (Heritage Tax) will be collected upon check in.
- Extra mattress can be provided at MYR 10. Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Public parking is available nearby at MYR 10 per entry.
- A tourist tax of MYR 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
- Please present valid Photo ID upon check-in. (Please note failure to do so may result in not being able to check-in).