Adijaya Cottages, Standard Double Room is the same as ZEN Rooms Ubud Jatayu USD 21.29 per night Jatayu, Bali 80571, Indonesia Jatayu, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The ZEN Comfort Guarantee
- Free Fast WiFi
- Cool AC
- Hot Shower
- Spotless Bed
- 24/7 Care
- Low rates
- 24h Front Desk
- 24h Security
- Bath Gel / Soap
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Bathroom
- Study Desk
- Swimming Pool
- Window In The Room
- Room Size: 30m2
This hotel has been audited within the last 3 weeks
** Nyepi (Day of Silence) will fall on the 28th of March this year. Please note that on this day there will be no check-ins or check-outs for all hotels in Bali. **
Located at Bali "the Mother Temple of Basakih or Pura Besakih", known for' its famed terraced rice paddies, remarkable man-made creations meshed in an emerald-green natural setting'. Adijaya Cottages is perfect for both business & leisure travelers.
There is no shortage of things to do or food to try within the vicinity of Adijaya Cottages. Within short distance from the property are attractions and restaurants travellers can enjoy.
Treasures (1.8 km)
Siam Sally (500 m)
Padi Prada (3.2 km)
Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary (3.9 km)
Jiwa Damai Bali (8.8 km)
Ubud Palace (1.5 km)
ATM BCA (400 m)
ATM Bank Danamon (1.6 km)
Mandiri ATM (1.7 km)
Adijaya Cottages is close to major transportation hubs. It is a hour drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport and a hour drive to Halte Bus Terminal Kuta.
Comfortable stay is guaranteed with quality rooms & great service at affordable prices.
ZENROOMS: travel more, pay less!
-Check-out time is till 12:00. Late check-out fee is 50% of the total amount if check-out before 18:00, and full night rate after.
- One child below12 years can stay for free using existing beds.
- Extra bed can be provided at IDR 106482. Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Free private parking is available on the site! Subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Only cash payment available if you choose to pay at the hotel.
- "Day of Silence". A spectacular procedure of ceremonies will occur on the Eve of Nyepi, followed by a day of total silence and seclusion. Therefore, no outdoor activities are allowed in the island including check-in and check-out from hotels. Kindly note this when making a reservation.