Cancelamento gratuito até 2 dias antes do check-in
USD 10,44 por quarto
A garantia de conforto ZEN
Serviço de quarto 24h
Airport Shuttle (Custo Extra)
TV a cabo
TV tela plana
Secador de Cabelos
Cofre no quarto
Serviços de Lavanderia
Quarto para não fumantes
Telefone no quarto
Este hotel foi auditado em menos de 3 semanas
Avaliações de hotéis - As 50 avaliações mais recentes
8.8/10- Pontuação de 76 avaliações
"You get what you pay for"
Rooms are exceptional for the price. Everything else not so much.+ Ã¢â‚¬Å“The rooms are small but super cute, clean and stylish. If you are tall or like large beds upgrade your room.Ã¢â‚¬Â- It is actually the Sultan hotel, so that would of been great info before wandering around trying to find it at 12 am. Breakfast was horrendous and inedible. Also no airport shuttle as advertised.
* Amazing location! Great food! Helpful staff!
* The staff was extremely helpful! They helped us plan the our short vacation with great local tips! extremely convenient location - bang in the center local food places and great connection to the public transport
* Breakfast menu was not too good. No variety in the buffet!
"Has parking spot"
Centrally located! Great service! Helpful staff!
"Affordable, cozy, strategic location"
* Very friendly staff. Comfortable room and good location.
* Not so good breakfast.
"A good alternative"
* Very nice place to stay
* Pretty much everything.
Mohammed Ismail Denney
* Hotel has lots of character - tasteful renovation/conversion of old merchant premises. Free use of 'handy' smartphone proved useful for finding and booking tickets for local attractions.
* Quality of breakfast was poor with very little choice - not up to 4 star rating. Bedroom was rather small and smelt of stale smoke upon arrival. Coffee machine in room did not work properly.
My rate would be 5 - it was a wonderful stay! Thanks again
"Great and affordable Hotel"
my experience was definitelly 5 - the best
"Good location and suitable price"
The staff went above and beyond to welcome me. I arrived very early for check-in, expecting to leave my bags at the front desk and return later for my room. Instead, they found me a vacant room and walked me up to it right away. I was only here for a short time before heading to the airport, but the front desk staff was helpful at every turn.
"Best option for travellers!"
10, Best regards,
* Een kleinschalig, goed gelegen rustig hotel.
* Locatie en vriendelijk personeel.
* Aanbod ontbijt
* A small, quiet well located hotel.
Location and friendly staff.
* i will return as soon as possible
* The both receptionists are very helpful and friendly thank you so much
* the offered airport transfer is too expensive :55Singapore Dollar for a 20 Dollar trip ist robbery
Carol Atkinson and Barrie Sullivan
"Modern design and strategic location"
* A+ for courtesy and cleanliness.
* Staff were very helpful and friendly -we would stay there again.
"Value of money and free shuttle!"
* Beautiful hotel, well located and free cell phone to use!!
* The hotel is very beautiful and well located. They gave us a local cell phone to use for free, what was very helpful to walk a round the city.
* The breakfast could be a little better, with more options of food and beverages.
Siti Nawar Abd Razak
"Staff service is so good!"
It was relaxing
"Feels like home"
Very nice !
The Sultan is a 3 Star Hotel. Location and Staff were great. WiFi in rooms was weak and the breakfast was a big disappointment. A modest expansion in the breakfast would make a big difference. Sorry, not a 4 Star standard overall.
"Perfect Hotel in Legian"
Sultan Hotel. Everything was fine only the breakfast was repetitious and the bread/toast lousy and no choice of condiment, like a marmalade. So surprisingly quiet being beside the road. Fne little place to stay and good location for places downtown.
"Simple and clean room"
nicely located and small interesting hotel.
Jacopo Alberto Giorgino
* Best price/quality ratio.
* Perfect location. Incredibly kind staff. Overall, great price/quality ratio.
* Wi-Fi does not always work and, if it does, it's fairly slow. Breakfast is quite poor. Rooms could be a bit cleaner.
Ana Catarina Laureano Pereira Tom
"Best budget hotel"
* Could be better
* Friendly staff and nice bathroom
* Dirty bedsheets and towels. Poor breakfast. Weak wi-fi in the room. Although we booked a room with a window, it opened directly to the aisle.
Ting Qin Tan
"Large & comfy room"
* Comfortable stay
* The location of the property
* The pricing
Superb. I recommend to all my friends.
"Clean and comfort"
Rating is 5
Just to add Wani at the reception is an awesome girl...and she did have us
an unconditional service...she is a true asset to The Sultan.
Great. No bidet. But all in all, we love our stay.
* I liked that it was very clean and staff was really nice.
* The breakfast was really poor, not many options to choose from.
"ZEN Rooms everywhere"
Nathan Boublil | Co-founder, MD
TH +66 863 857 240 | Skype: natboub
Use my VIP code ZENNATHAN for 20% OFF at [www.zenrooms.com](http://www.zenrooms.com/) ()
Travel More and Pay Less with Asia's best budget hotels!
INDONESIA I MALAYSIA I PHILIPPINES I THAILAND I SRI LANKA I SINGAPORE I HONG KONG
"Had great stay"
* You get a free phone with a local Sim and data. Very useful.
* The staff ought to be more assertive with lousy guests.
Muhammad Kemal Isha
"Budget friendly hotel"
* It was a pleasant stay, the room is very comfortable and near public transport.
* Bed extra comfee, coffee maker is provided at the room and the hotel provide us a handy phone for free communication
mary christine tio
"A lot of bang for your buck"
* Generally fair breakfast could have been better.
* Free mini bar on the first fill!
* Buffet Breakfast was not enough to feed the guests with just 1 server who refilled buffet table, clean up tables, bring in clean plates.
* Great hotel, great location!
* The hotel was great! We got an upgrade the room was clean and bug enough. It's so close to the mrt stations and to some interesting places in Singapore! The staff were so nice. Everyone was very friendly!
* There was no slippers in the bathroom and there were some noises from outside. On our last night i think there was a brawl just right outside our room. It was so loud that i woke up from my sleep.
"Cozy place to stay!"
I loved my stay at Zen Premium Kampong Glam.
The location waqs fabulous Ã¢â‚¬â€œ buses and train close by and I loved Little India!
"Helpful staff and strategic location"
Our experience was great (5).
We would suggest to improve light power in the bedroom, perhaps with
dimmers if you want to save on the electricity bill, still providing enough
light to see clearly if needed.
Additionally it would be good to have USB outlets to plug the gadgets
The breakfast was enough but quite monotonous. Yoghurt, cheese or
croissants would be nice to have available. Omelettes or scrumbled eggs
would be wonderful.
"Near food market"
Rate for my stay is 5. Really enjoy my stay at Zen Room Kampong Glam.
* semua staff sangat helpful dan ramah
* tempatnya vintage sekali
* salah satu staff lupa membangunkan saya
* all the staff are very helpfull and friendly
one of the staff forgot to wake me
"Good for your wallet"
* good location staff friendly. handy phone
* breackfast is to simple
"Clean & Very comfortable"
Nice staff and nice decorated and clean room. Excellent value for money,
Rooms are quite small. There was no chair in the room, so hard to work with computer. Breakfast could be a little more choice.
I was able to stay comfortablyThe room was clean. The staff was kind.
Alejo Toms Jimnez
Good value for money and premium services included.The room, although somewhat small, is fully functional with everything, you can even take all the drinks from the mini bar without cost. They also offer a telephone with data throughout your stay. The wifi is wonderful and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast is plentiful and rich, with buffet portion and another to choose from several options. Well connected with several transport options a few meters.The room we had was dimly lit with a very small window.
Inventory top, hygiene flopThe building is well maintained and dates from the colonial period. The room was surprisingly good; It had a hairdryer, an iron, toiletries, the mini bar was included in the room rate and even a smartphone with Cityguide was available. Also the Asian breakfast was very tasty.The linens were dirty and the terrycloth towels were frayed. The room was generally not too clean, especially the toilet had dirt residues.
The light can be brighter.
Teck Ming Cheu
"Ecellent hotel experience."
It was a big surprise when I step into the room! The room was so comfortable, with nice interior, nice bed & perfect lighting. Additional bonus is a coffee machine. Nice scenery at common areas of the hotel.
KIM CHI TRAN
Clean room, convenient location, helpful staff
"Great location and genuie staff"
* Nice and convenient hotel for short trip to Singapore.
* Nice place for short trip to Singapore.
* WLAN in room was not very stable.
"Great Hotel Location!"
* Fully renovated hotel, with style. Not too far from MRT stations (8min. for the closest). Many choices of restaurants around, good and not expensive for those I tried. Quiet place for the city center.
* Noisy air conditioning, which is very usual once AirCon is mandatory to sleep.
"Great value of money with superb service."
Thank you for sending me the Invoice!
The hotel room was very quiet and comfortable! Thank you again!
Yes, everything is fine.
Nice hotel, nice rooms, unfortunately breakfast was nothing at all
"Staff are helpful"
Location and cleanliness as well as the serenity. Staff arre helpful
"A nice gem in a historic area"
We booked this hotel because it was a ZenRoom and we had previous stayed at another location with them. The facility was very different than the first, but a lovely building that had recently been completely remodeled. Very nicely done! We stayed 4 nights total, though it was broken up into 1-night and 3-nights since we took a side bus trip to Kuala Lumpur. The hotel stored our luggage after the one night and then put it in our new room for our 6am late arrival (thank you for that!). Both rooms were cozy and clean. The second room had a window to the outside which I really prefer to an interior facing window. Nice toiletry amenities, even a Zen complimentary bag with pen, paper, etc. The Handy phone that is complimentary was useful. GPS and Facebook messaging were a great value. (The phone people need to figure out how to work with apps that need a phone number, like Uber, since the guest use phone number utilizes an extension, and that doesn't work for those kind of apps.) Breakfast was average, with minimal variety. Though one morning, we were the only guests at the time, and the cook brought us scrambled eggs without us asking! WIFI strength changed depending on the location in the hotel, so you needed to be sure to get the passwords for room and lobby. The location is great. Close to many, many restaurants in the Kampong Glam area, Hagi Lane and the rich mixture of cultures and history around the Mosque. Close to 2 train stations, and even walking distance to the Marina Bay light show (30 brisk minutes for the enthusiastic).
Horário de check-in:
de 02:00 PM
Horário de check-out:até 12:00 PM
One child under 12 years can stay for free using existing beds.