Dear Zen Rooms team
I would like to rate 8 on value to money. Thank you.
* short n sweet
* Very friendly staff, very clean and comfy, walls are thin, however I'm a deep sleeper
The hotel design and decoration is great. The room felt cozy like if we were staying in a bedroom not just a random hotel room. The bed in double room is a little small but very comfortable. Anyways in HK you can't expect spacious rooms since the space is so limited. The hotel is located really close to Times Square (walking distance). Also walking to Causeway Bay takes only a few minutes.
Bor Hsun Chua
* Great location, reasonable price but really small!
* The location is fantastic. It is within walking distance to Times Square and Lee Garden. You can easily walk to Causeway Bay MTR. The staff service were fantastic as well. Although the reception is really small, but the friendly staff were great
* The toilet is really really small. I'm a big size Asian and I can barely use the bathroom comfortably. I cannot imagine a big size Caucasian using the bathroom at all! But the room was overall clean. I stayed for 3 nights...but I don't see any room service at all.
I like how the room is bright in the morning, feels good to wake up to a sunny day. we wanted to visit the causeway bay and this is one great hotel in the neighborhood. The hotel is small but the woman who I think is also the owner really served us well. Looks like this is a family business. Hoping to come back when we're in HK again!
* For a hotel on the 15th floor of an old building, I was really nicely surprised by the quality of the room. It was clean and nicely decorated. Location is awesome, right in the heart of HK.
* Don't expect a spacious room though, it's really quite tiny but I mean you're in a budget hotel in HK, it's normal.
The receptionist is great, you can get tips if you're visiting HK and must say it's really useful! I had a nice stay in this hotel, room is cozy and clean. MTR Causeway Bay Station is a 5 minutes walk so it was really convenient to see all major tourist attractions of the city.
Wei Leong Goh
8 Regards, Wei Leong
จาก 02:00 PM
เวลาเช็คเอาต์:ถึง 12:00 PM
500 HKD security deposit is required upon check-in. The deposit will be fully-refunded on the condition that no damage and disturbance has occurred.