For Tourists (Arriving from both GCQ and MGCQ areas):
1. Proof of RT-PCR test with negative results taken not earlier than 48 hours prior to travelling to Boracay. Please refer to the list for accredited laboratories here: https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/?page_id=1729
2. Prior Registration for Online Health Declaration (HDC) at http://aklan.gov.ph
a) Attach copy of your RT-PCR negative result, confirmed booking (hotel stay), and proof of valid ID
b) Post successful registration, a copy of HDC with Tourist QR Code will be sent to your e-mail address. This should be presented to airport authorities upon arrival in Boracay (printed or digital copy).
3. Hotel booking confirmation
4. Valid Government ID such as passport, driver’s license, SSS UMID, Postal ID, Philhealth ID, TIN, Voter’s ID, Senior Citizen ID, PWD ID.
Requirements for Locals:
1. Health Certificate from medical professional
2. Hotel booking confirmation (print or digital)
3. Valid Government ID such as passport, driver’s license, SSS UMID, Postal ID, Philhealth ID, TIN, Voter’s ID, Senior Citizen ID, PWD ID.